The ERP Team Lead is responsible to lead SD staff supporting ERP applications and work with stakeholders from business units and related third parties (ERP vendors) to define and document business processes and change request requirements for system enhancements and process improvement. To assess the business impact of those changes, analyse and support, communicate delivery of requirements with stakeholder.
- Provide a leading role in facilitating the successful implementation or enhancements of an ERP system.
- Provide leadership, guidance, mentoring and training in respect to ERP functional and technical expertise.
- Assist the business operations personnel of the respective group to gather, analyse requirements and document business requirements.
- Create and maintain positive business and operation relationships.
- Facilitate the process moving towards Group standard ERP applications.
- Assist in the work processes and workflow in other non-ERP areas.
- Comply with all applicable systems development processes and project management best practices.
- Standardize processes to provide consistency in systems delivery and support.
- Develop and enhance policy and procedures to keep processes relevant and efficient.
- Coach and mentor junior staff to achieve personal career goals and objectives.
- Instil personal quality culture and adopt good practices in delivering systems.
- Promote customer centric and service oriented support and services.
- Support and collaborate closely on cross-functional team effort.
- Establish rapport with vendors, business users and peers to deliver and meet service level agreements.
- Negotiate and review the service agreement and contract terms and conditions.
- Lead vendor management and best practices in IT Service Management.
- Any additional and ad-hoc task as assigned by Immediate Superior.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT or its equivalent
- The ability to identify and understand the operational/business needs and to translate to operations terms for vendors/solutions selection.
- Good understanding of business and IT process flow.
- Candidates should also possess the ability to work independently under minimal supervision, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in Enterprise Resource Planning System like Oracle EBS, SAP, InforLN, MS Navision is a MUST.
- Familiarity in functional areas like GL, AP, AR, Costing, Supply Chain, Sales, Service, Logistics, Warehousing, Inventory, Procurement, Manufacturing, Planning, Quality Assurance and Asset Management.
- Knowledgeable in ERP technologies including PL/SQL, CSide, SQL Reporting, Business Intelligence Tools, Mobile Scanning and barcoding.
- Proven Management and Leadership skills.
- Willing to travel outstation or abroad depending on project requirements.
- Experience in automotive industry and internal exposure a definite plus.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in leading ERP implementations, support and service delivery for a medium to large organisations.
- Professional certifications in Project Management, ITIL, ERP applications and Business Modeling are added advantage.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|PDPA||The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as “the Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad (“TCMH”), Warisan TC Holdings Berhad (“WTCH”) and APM Automotive Holdings Berhad (“APM”) and their respective subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “the Group” or “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purposes of this Notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the Act. 1. The Group respects the privacy of your personal data and is committed in ensuring the confidentiality, protection, security and accuracy of your personal data made available to us. This written notice serves to inform you the purposes prescribed in paragraph 3 of this Notice that your personal data are being processed, by or on behalf of the Group in connection with your application for employment and, if applicable, your terms of employment with the Group. 2. The personal data processed by us may include name, national registration identity card number, contact number, address and photograph(s) including your sensitive personal data such as your religion, health condition and criminal record (if any), provided by you in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this Notice. 3. We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”): (a) processing your application for employment with us; (b) assessing your application and your suitability as our employee; (c) performing your contract of service with us; (d) personnel administration; (e) training, personal development and management purposes; (f) providing you benefits as our employee including insurance cover; (g) conducting our internal activities, market surveys, trend analysis research, salary surveys and auditing; (h) conducting analytics and providing the same to governmental bodies and other agencies; (i) facilitating or enabling any checks that we conduct or by any third party or by credit reporting agency on you from time to time; (j) corporate exercise undertaken by us; (k) performing such other contracts as you may have entered with us; or such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing. 4. The personal data processed by us include all information contained in our Employment Application forms as well as other information we may obtain about you, including but not limited to from oral or written communications, documentation relating to training and development and all other employment related forms. 5. You may access and request for updating and correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows: Designation of the Contact Person : Group Human Resources or your HR representatives Telephone No. : 03-2788 3177 E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org In accordance with the PDPA, we may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal. 6. Your personal data may be disclosed to companies within the Group (including the Group and any subsidiaries, associated, related and affiliated companies of members of the Group), business partners, all governmental and/or quasi-governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, such as but not limited to the Inland Revenue Board, the Employees’ Provident Fund Board, the Social Security Organisation and Bank Negara Malaysia, any healthcare professionals or hospitals, our auditors, our banks, business partners and/or service providers and any other third party that you have requested or authorized us to disclose your personal data for the above purposes or any other purposes directly related to any of the Purposes. 7. It is obligatory that you supply us with all the information described in the Employment Application Form and any other employment related forms. If you fail to supply the said information, we will be unable to consider your application. 8. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia. 9. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date. 10. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so. 11. In the case of an application for employment with us, if your application is unsuccessful, we will keep your information for a reasonable period in accordance with legal requirements and for our own administration purposes. We or our business partners may also contact you if other job opportunities arise in the future. 12. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.|