• To oversee the overall function of accounts department this includes the daily supervision of staff and related finance and accounting activities.
• Setting Finance departmental objectives and goals for staff to meeting company goals.
• To ensure all monthly management accounts/reports, Sales and Services Tax (SST) returns, statutory reporting, annual corporate taxes and related party transactions are meeting deadlines.
• To prepare monthly financial analysis, financial planning, budgetary controls and
Projection and provide timely and accurate financial reporting for management decision making.
• To prepare, compile and submit budget reports as well as liaise and coordinate with
Departments/Divisions for the overall company budget preparation.
• To manage cash flow and banking trade facilities.
• To oversee monthly SST compliance and return submissions.
• To prepare tax computations, quarterly tax estimations, tax planning and deferred taxation computation.
• To collaborate with Group Tax on yearly corporate tax compliance and submission.
• To liaise with internal and external auditors on all audit issues as well as government authorities for regulatory compliance.
• To implement internal control to safeguards company assets which are compliance to Group procedures and policies.
• To develop and review standard product costing on quarterly basis.
• To develop strong team work and ensure staff succession planning are in place.
• To perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management from time-to-time as when required.
• Degree in Accounting/ACCA /CIMA/CPA or its equivalent and a member of MIA
• Good understanding of MFRS accounting standards, Companies and Income Tax Act.
• Competent in MS Office and ERP accounting software (preferably with LN Info).
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
• Possess Audit experience will an added advantage.
• Must be willing to be based in Segambut with occasional travel to Serendah office.