To support the Head of Region (HOR) to level-up / upscale their respective Body & Paint (collision
repair) operations such as facility planning, equipment standardization, repair process and quality
standards. Plan and develop programs to enhance the customer satisfaction, intake and business
sales turnover. Strengthen or establish new business clienteles (fleet owners, state governments,
corporate agencies etc). Plan and deploy effective B&P business plan to build up customers’
confidence and popularity of the B&P business. Assist branches to achieve their targeted B&P sales
turnover and intake.
- Develop effective Body & Paint (B&P) strategic business plan to enhance the customers’ satisfaction
and sales turnover.
- Develop standard service procedures and policies for the Body & Paint business.
- Develop new business clienteles using B&P services contracts to Fleet owners, State Agencies and
- Assist in the development of new B&P service network and body shops.
- Develop and manage effective and motivating incentive schemes for the workshops to help achieve
the targeted Efficiency and Productivity.
- Conduct regular market survey to gauge competitor activities and measurement of overall market
potentials and TCEAS Market Share.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate Body & Paint marketing activities and policies to promote products
and services, working with our Service Marketing department, Call Centre Department, advertising
agencies and approved service providers.
- Enhance our B&P service offerings and image to ensure that they continue to provide value for
money and popularity.
- Develop innovative B&P service packages or services based on market survey feedbacks.
- Communicate closely with HORs and Regional Operations Manager (ROM) to develop necessary B&P marketing support activities to help them achieve their budget and targets.
- Direct and train staff in their career development and self-advancement.
- Responsible for staff overall scheduling to include: work assignments / rotations, employee training,
employee vacation, employee breaks, overtime assignment, and back-up for absent employees.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels, career advancement and
- Incalculate the NSS Way philosophies and culture.
- Others duties as assigned.
- Education: University degree or Master’s degree in Business/Management.
- Experience: At least 5 years’ experience from of automotive business, specifically in Body &
Paint business. Advantage if worked for at least two different automotive companies
- Specialized or Technical Skills: Knowledge in insurance claims, Strong Customer Service mindset
- Language Skills: Fluent in English: written, spoken, and comprehension. Knowledge in Mandarin
is a plus.
- PC and IT Skills: Basic skills sufficient. Understanding the workshop management system and
merriment system is a plus.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Excellent, have the ability to work in matrix
organization. Also keep well relationships with the insurance company and other brands’
interaction with them locally and with their principals.
- Leadership Skills: Very good, upwards and downwards. Has led at least 3 direct reports and a
total team of >20 people. Must be able to drive change, and to develop own staff
- Ability to work independently: Flexible person who must be able to take initiatives.
|PDPA||The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as “the Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad (“TCMH”), Warisan TC Holdings Berhad (“WTCH”) and APM Automotive Holdings Berhad (“APM”) and their respective subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “the Group” or “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purposes of this Notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the Act. 1. The Group respects the privacy of your personal data and is committed in ensuring the confidentiality, protection, security and accuracy of your personal data made available to us. This written notice serves to inform you the purposes prescribed in paragraph 3 of this Notice that your personal data are being processed, by or on behalf of the Group in connection with your application for employment and, if applicable, your terms of employment with the Group. 2. The personal data processed by us may include name, national registration identity card number, contact number, address and photograph(s) including your sensitive personal data such as your religion, health condition and criminal record (if any), provided by you in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this Notice. 3. We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”): (a) processing your application for employment with us; (b) assessing your application and your suitability as our employee; (c) performing your contract of service with us; (d) personnel administration; (e) training, personal development and management purposes; (f) providing you benefits as our employee including insurance cover; (g) conducting our internal activities, market surveys, trend analysis research, salary surveys and auditing; (h) conducting analytics and providing the same to governmental bodies and other agencies; (i) facilitating or enabling any checks that we conduct or by any third party or by credit reporting agency on you from time to time; (j) corporate exercise undertaken by us; (k) performing such other contracts as you may have entered with us; or such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing. 4. The personal data processed by us include all information contained in our Employment Application forms as well as other information we may obtain about you, including but not limited to from oral or written communications, documentation relating to training and development and all other employment related forms. 5. You may access and request for updating and correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows: Designation of the Contact Person : Group Human Resources or your HR representatives Telephone No. : 03-2788 3177 E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org In accordance with the PDPA, we may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal. 6. Your personal data may be disclosed to companies within the Group (including the Group and any subsidiaries, associated, related and affiliated companies of members of the Group), business partners, all governmental and/or quasi-governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, such as but not limited to the Inland Revenue Board, the Employees’ Provident Fund Board, the Social Security Organisation and Bank Negara Malaysia, any healthcare professionals or hospitals, our auditors, our banks, business partners and/or service providers and any other third party that you have requested or authorized us to disclose your personal data for the above purposes or any other purposes directly related to any of the Purposes. 7. It is obligatory that you supply us with all the information described in the Employment Application Form and any other employment related forms. If you fail to supply the said information, we will be unable to consider your application. 8. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia. 9. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date. 10. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so. 11. In the case of an application for employment with us, if your application is unsuccessful, we will keep your information for a reasonable period in accordance with legal requirements and for our own administration purposes. We or our business partners may also contact you if other job opportunities arise in the future. 12. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.|