The purpose of this role is to organize and control the preparation and execution of Renewable Energy construction to meet company objectives of maximizing profit, quality, and safety. The Senior Project Manager oversees Renewable Energy projects from commencement to completion and manages projects in accordance to the Power Purchase Agreement with TNB. The Project Manager is also responsible to deliver the project on time and within budget as projected while ensuring that all work adheres to all company safety policies.
Project Financial Responsibilities
- Manages project’s budget. Knows and understands the requirements of owner’s contract including, development of contract requirements, bonds fees, schedules, and costs.
- Develops, and completes, monthly projected final cost and labor cost reports projections.
- Managing Pre-construction activities such as obtaining all local authority approvals (Including but not limited to: TNB, Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Department of Environment, Local Authorities, Development Order application)
- Manage the entire EPCC Tender Process including setting and reviewing EPCC requirements and EPCC correspondence
- Manage any other sub-contractor tender process if any
- Collaborates with related departments to prepare, review and monitor information and reports related to all costs involved in developing the budget for the project.
- Manage EPCC relationship, which includes, but not limited to, initial scope and proposal review, developing final proposal based upon agreed scope of work.
- Develop detailed timeline for delivery and completion of milestones prior to project start-up.
Project Mobilization and Construction
- Schedule site security/amenities, contractors, equipment delivery, utility interconnections, and services in accordance with pre-determined construction schedule.
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with OE, EPCC, local authority and utility.
- Prior to construction, review and implement site safety plan (SSP) with EPCC & subcontractors.
- Conduct, document, and report daily site safety meetings to analyze job hazards
- Schedule and oversee inspections by AHJ, and utility.
- Coordinate and deliver all requirements for contractors and suppliers to meet schedules.
Project Administration and Close-Out
- Responsible for project administration and daily operations. Prepares and maintains the project schedule, milestone dates, commissioning, and close-out checklists.
- Handle and provide all close-out documentation at completion of project.
- Ensure all milestones documentation are prepared for TNB, Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- Establishes relationships and communication tools, as needed, with contractors and other key people to verify all materials, supplies, tools equipment and personnel are obtained and/ or delivered when necessary.
- Ensures that project site and company assets are secure and maintains a safe and respectful working environment at all times by implementing programs for safety and loss prevention, risk management, training and quality control.
- Any ad-hoc tasks determined by top management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Engineering (Electrical)
- 3-4 years of working experience in Electrical and Construction industry.
- Required skill(s): Excel, Powerpoint, AutoCAD, Project Management.
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office (especially Excel & Powerpoint), Microsoft Project, AutoCAD
- Knowledge and experience in Solar PV system and PVSYST software will be an added advantage.
|PDPA||The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as “the Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad (“TCMH”), Warisan TC Holdings Berhad (“WTCH”) and APM Automotive Holdings Berhad (“APM”) and their respective subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “the Group” or “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purposes of this Notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the Act. 1. The Group respects the privacy of your personal data and is committed in ensuring the confidentiality, protection, security and accuracy of your personal data made available to us. This written notice serves to inform you the purposes prescribed in paragraph 3 of this Notice that your personal data are being processed, by or on behalf of the Group in connection with your application for employment and, if applicable, your terms of employment with the Group. 2. The personal data processed by us may include name, national registration identity card number, contact number, address and photograph(s) including your sensitive personal data such as your religion, health condition and criminal record (if any), provided by you in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this Notice. 3. We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”): (a) processing your application for employment with us; (b) assessing your application and your suitability as our employee; (c) performing your contract of service with us; (d) personnel administration; (e) training, personal development and management purposes; (f) providing you benefits as our employee including insurance cover; (g) conducting our internal activities, market surveys, trend analysis research, salary surveys and auditing; (h) conducting analytics and providing the same to governmental bodies and other agencies; (i) facilitating or enabling any checks that we conduct or by any third party or by credit reporting agency on you from time to time; (j) corporate exercise undertaken by us; (k) performing such other contracts as you may have entered with us; or such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing. 4. The personal data processed by us include all information contained in our Employment Application forms as well as other information we may obtain about you, including but not limited to from oral or written communications, documentation relating to training and development and all other employment related forms. 5. You may access and request for updating and correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows: Designation of the Contact Person : Group Human Resources or your HR representatives Telephone No. : 03-2788 3177 E-mail address : email@example.com In accordance with the PDPA, we may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal. 6. Your personal data may be disclosed to companies within the Group (including the Group and any subsidiaries, associated, related and affiliated companies of members of the Group), business partners, all governmental and/or quasi-governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, such as but not limited to the Inland Revenue Board, the Employees’ Provident Fund Board, the Social Security Organisation and Bank Negara Malaysia, any healthcare professionals or hospitals, our auditors, our banks, business partners and/or service providers and any other third party that you have requested or authorized us to disclose your personal data for the above purposes or any other purposes directly related to any of the Purposes. 7. It is obligatory that you supply us with all the information described in the Employment Application Form and any other employment related forms. If you fail to supply the said information, we will be unable to consider your application. 8. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia. 9. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date. 10. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so. 11. In the case of an application for employment with us, if your application is unsuccessful, we will keep your information for a reasonable period in accordance with legal requirements and for our own administration purposes. We or our business partners may also contact you if other job opportunities arise in the future. 12. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.|