ALL-NEW NISSAN SERENA S-HYBRID EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS WITH 4,000 BOOKINGS
* “Joyful Tax Holiday” campaign, Nissan Almera 1.5L VL now with special accessories package
* Nissan Nurtures Nature – second series coming to East Malaysia
KUALA LUMPUR, 6th July 2018 – Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) today announced that the popular All-New Nissan Serena S-Hybrid has exceeded expectations with 4,000 bookings as of 30 June 2018, and of that, 1,900 units have been registered in just 7 weeks after its official launch.
“The great market acceptance proved that the All-New Nissan Serena S-Hybrid is the perfect MPV for Malaysian families. Such results motivates us even more, and we have increased our production working very closely with our local parts vendors, ensuring quality products and vehicles are delivered on time to our valued customers.” said Mr. Christopher Tan, Sales and Marketing Director of ETCM.
“Joyful Tax Holiday” campaign, Nissan Almera 1.5L VL now with special accessories package
Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) has introduced the “Joyful Tax Holiday” campaign in the month of July, with GST set at 0% plus the continuation of Duit Raya Savings.
* On-the-road price without Insurance, valid for Private Individual registration for Peninsular Malaysia. Promotions for other variants are also available. While stocks last.
Additionally, customers can enjoy the Nissan Almera 1.5L VL variant with a special accessories package worth RM 8,955.66*. This newly introduced accessories package includes the sporty NISMO Aerokit, 7-inch capacitive touch screen with smartphone connectivity, WI-FI, navigation and reverse camera, driving video recorder, leather seats and Solar Gard tinting.
Test drive the All-New Nissan Serena S-Hybrid, and other innovative Nissan models at the Nissan Test Drive Carnival held at selected Nissan showrooms and roadshows across the nation.
Nationwide Test Drive Carnival dates and venues as follows:
Roadshow dates and venues as follows:
Nissan Nurtures Nature – second series coming to East Malaysia
The second series of the Nissan Nurtures Nature campaign will be held on 7th and 8th July 2018 alongside the Nissan Test Drive Carnival, exclusively at ETCM Kuching and Imago KK Times Square, Kota Kinabalu.
Nissan Nurtures Nature is a series of fun and engaging eco-friendly activities, aimed to create awareness on minimizing the environmental impact by cultivating a more sustainable way of living, this series will see activities that are centered around the 3R environmental philosophy: Reduce, Recycle and Reconnect:
- Reduce – Herbs planting activity; grow your own herbs, bring more green into homes to reduce Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and produce more Oxygen (O2).
- Recycle – Transform waste into useable items; a showcase of using a used tyre that can be creatively made into a rustic furniture.
- Reconnect – Retreat to nature allowing its serenity to refresh, rejuvenate and re-energize the body and mind. A series of Eco Talk will be introduced to educate owners and customers on why and how we could play a role in contributing back to the environment.
Nissan Nurtures Nature dates and locations as follow:
Members of the public can get more information and updates about the Nissan Nurtures Nature campaign from www.nissan.com.my. Nissan owners who wish to attend the Eco Talk session may contact ETCM’s Customer Relations Department at 03-4047 8788 or send an email request to email@example.com. Entries are subject to a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, visit www.nissan.com.my or call ETCM’s Nissan Customer Care Centre at 1800-88-3838.
* Terms apply