Embark on an enriching journey where your internship is guided by mentors
as you learn hands-on in Tan Chong Group's diversified business landscape.
- Opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge
to real-life business projects
- Opportunity to discover your strength and passion
- Gain 'hands-on' working and industry-related experience
- Malaysian student
- At least in the 2nd year of a Degree Programme
- In a local public/private institution
- Current CGPA of 2.8 and above or equivalent
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Minimum 12 weeks' duration for internship placement
If you are interested in an internship with us, please submit your application
at least 6 - 8 weeks before your internship period begins.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified and interviewed for a possible internship