Drive exploration of existing and/or new capabilities for products/services innovation & enrichment. To fulfill business needs and improve customer experience. Strategic & tactical planning and seeing through. Implementation to ensure business readiness, adoption and quality delivery.
- Drive short/long-term business products planning release including collaboration with Business Development Team and alignment with Functional Team.
- Understand business needs, lead in gathering and eliciting requirements in detail, organizing and analyzing complex requirements for simplification and translate into user requirements. Work with Functional Team and play an active role in proposing/validating and developing effective solution that address business need in the most cost-effective manner.
- Manage user requirement in ensuring completeness of scoping and propose prioritization to allow focus delivery to achieve business needs in the most time-effective manner.
- Support Functional Team in system designs to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Single point of contact for business to interface with Functional Team for system capabilities planning and project implementation.
- Work with various teams, ie: Business Development, Business Analyst, Infrastructure, Legal & Finance to ensure timely and quality projects/products/services delivery and rollout.
- Perform frequent update and presentation to management on product planning progress focus on product/service/business readiness.
- Work with respective stakeholders, ie: business owners and subject matter expertise on product life-cycle management to understand the products/services performance, optimization and simplification.
- Lead and drive new ideas collaborating with different stakeholders to propose new concepts that align with business plan and roadmap.
- Present/pitch to senior management to get buy-in and endorsement on the proposal.
- Explore to create and innovate new business value/opportunity through understanding of business needs and effectively leveraging on existing product/service/technical capability.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Sales & Marketing or related IT field
- At least 6 years or more of relevant working experience.
- Someone who is curious to understand customer and business needs.
- Passionate and ambitious to drive changes and innovations through exploration, and creative in applying new/existing capability & technology.
- Keen and capable to bring ideas and proposed solutions to business, at the same time dynamic in adjusting/pivoting to find common ground for better outcome/result.
- Someone who can work independently with minimum supervision, capable to remove obstacles, and drive implementation towards excellence delivery.
- Someone who is structured, organized, logical thinkers, possess strong problem solving skills, and able to manage several projects and/or activities at one time.
- Good team player and excellent at building relationships with co-workers and stakeholders.
- Willing to take initiative, to listen, to learn and respond positively to challenges and criticism. And, could provide constructive feedback and contribution in discussion.
- Thrive under fast paced work environment and conditions of constant change, ambiguity, debate, experimentation and informed risk taking.
- Experience in automotive industry an added advantage.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|PDPA||The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as “the Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad (“TCMH”), Warisan TC Holdings Berhad (“WTCH”) and APM Automotive Holdings Berhad (“APM”) and their respective subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “the Group” or “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purposes of this Notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the Act. 1. The Group respects the privacy of your personal data and is committed in ensuring the confidentiality, protection, security and accuracy of your personal data made available to us. This written notice serves to inform you the purposes prescribed in paragraph 3 of this Notice that your personal data are being processed, by or on behalf of the Group in connection with your application for employment and, if applicable, your terms of employment with the Group. 2. The personal data processed by us may include name, national registration identity card number, contact number, address and photograph(s) including your sensitive personal data such as your religion, health condition and criminal record (if any), provided by you in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this Notice. 3. We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”): (a) processing your application for employment with us; (b) assessing your application and your suitability as our employee; (c) performing your contract of service with us; (d) personnel administration; (e) training, personal development and management purposes; (f) providing you benefits as our employee including insurance cover; (g) conducting our internal activities, market surveys, trend analysis research, salary surveys and auditing; (h) conducting analytics and providing the same to governmental bodies and other agencies; (i) facilitating or enabling any checks that we conduct or by any third party or by credit reporting agency on you from time to time; (j) corporate exercise undertaken by us; (k) performing such other contracts as you may have entered with us; or such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing. 4. The personal data processed by us include all information contained in our Employment Application forms as well as other information we may obtain about you, including but not limited to from oral or written communications, documentation relating to training and development and all other employment related forms. 5. You may access and request for updating and correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows: Designation of the Contact Person : Group Human Resources or your HR representatives Telephone No. : 03-2788 3177 E-mail address : email@example.com In accordance with the PDPA, we may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal. 6. Your personal data may be disclosed to companies within the Group (including the Group and any subsidiaries, associated, related and affiliated companies of members of the Group), business partners, all governmental and/or quasi-governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, such as but not limited to the Inland Revenue Board, the Employees’ Provident Fund Board, the Social Security Organisation and Bank Negara Malaysia, any healthcare professionals or hospitals, our auditors, our banks, business partners and/or service providers and any other third party that you have requested or authorized us to disclose your personal data for the above purposes or any other purposes directly related to any of the Purposes. 7. It is obligatory that you supply us with all the information described in the Employment Application Form and any other employment related forms. If you fail to supply the said information, we will be unable to consider your application. 8. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia. 9. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date. 10. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so. 11. In the case of an application for employment with us, if your application is unsuccessful, we will keep your information for a reasonable period in accordance with legal requirements and for our own administration purposes. We or our business partners may also contact you if other job opportunities arise in the future. 12. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.|