STAND OUT THIS NEW YEAR WITH THE RENAULT ‘FAVOURS THE BOLD’ CAMPAIGN
Kuala Lumpur, 11 January 2018 – Discerning car buyers who desire to be unique and stand out from the crowd without sacrificing quality, driving fun and value-for-money should take advantage of the current Renault ‘Favours the Bold’ campaign. The recently-launched campaign offers attractive promotions on popular models within the Malaysian line-up, as well as the chance to win some fantastic prizes.
Through the Renault campaign, customers who purchase the following models between 1st January – 31st March 2018 will enjoy attractive promotions:
- Koleos – Renault’s premium SUV – will receive a free service and maintenance package worth RM6,8501. Available in 2WD and 4WD versions, prices for the Renault Koleos start at RM184,2002
- The trendy turbocharged Renault Captur crossover, which is priced at RM109,0002, is also available through the campaign at only RM98,0001, and includes the 5-in-Captur aftersales service offering (terms apply)
- Additionally, customers who prefer the reliable and solid Renault Fluence sedan will appreciate the promotional price of RM89,8881. The offer translates to RM30,000 in savings, which is priced at RM119,8882
Renault, 120 Years Of Passion
That’s not all, Renault is celebrating 120 years, and we are conducting a ‘Buy & Win Contest’. Customers who purchase between 1st Jan – 30th Jun 2018 stand to win irresistible prizes.
- One lucky winner will stand a chance to drive away a Renault Twizy full-electric vehicle, worth RM86,800
- There are also Mayflower Holiday Travel Vouchers worth a total of RM13,500 up for grabs, in collaboration
with our official travel partner, Mayflower Holidays
Winners for the holiday prizes will be determined every two months from a draw during the campaign period, while the lucky winner of the Renault Twizy will be decided in July after the campaign ends.
Exclusive Renault merchandise will also be given away for each purchase as well as upon completion of test drives.
“We believe the theme of ‘Favours the Bold’ will resonate with people who dare to be different. It motivates and encourages more Malaysians to consider non-conventional alternatives and fulfil their passion in life. Not just when they are deciding which car to buy, but also when making choices in other parts of their lives,” said Kuan Kim Luen, CEO, TC Euro Cars Sdn Bhd.
“After all, fortune favours the bold as the saying goes. And what better time to get started than in the beginning of a new year,” added Kuan.
1 All promotions and promotional prices listed are for Peninsular Malaysia and subject to terms and conditions
2 All prices of vehicles stated are on-the-road inclusive of GST, without insurance, for Peninsular Malaysia and private registration