Tan Chong Group Partners with Help University
KUALA LUMPUR, 28 April 2017 – Tan Chong Group has recently partnered with HELP University (HELP) in the Corporate Education and Development Partnership Programme (CEDP) that will benefit the entire Tan Chong Group employees and their immediate family.
Through this partnership, TC employees and its TC Tech Institute’s (TCTECH) students and alumni will be able to pursue tertiary education and professional development courses offered by HELP University via a Bursary funding mechanism. This Bursary Scheme is applicable for all pre-university, undergraduate and post graduate programmes
HELP is pleased to offer the following bursary program to assist TC employees and their immediate family members to pursue higher education/professional development courses. The values of the bursary for full time/part time diploma, undergraduate and post graduate studies are as per the Table Below:
|Highest Qualification Attained||Wanting to Pursue||Amount of Bursary to Staff & Members (Percentage of Tuition Fees)||Immediate Family of Employees and Members (Max 2)|
|For SPM holders without experience||Diploma||50%||30%|
|For Degree Holder||Master**||30%||20%|
|For Master Holder||Doctoral||20%||20%|
|First Calss Honors||Pursuing Master degree||Additional 20% on top of normal bursaries||10% on top of normal bursaries|
|TOTAL BURSARIES: Max Up to 1 Million|
Note: Bursaries available for eligible students. Bursaries for tuition fees only.
- The bursary of 30% for diploma and undergraduate degree only apply to first year course fees for HELP’s other arrangement/ partnership. For subsequent year, the student only qualify for the bursary if they meet the minimum requirement of CGPA of 2.75
- 30% rebate on training fees for all short courses offered by HELP University for 3 or more employees enrolled for the program. Further rebates will be provided on a case to case basis.
For further enquiries or details of available programs, please refer to the hyperlink below.
Additionally, please also find the following Terms & Conditions that shall apply:
- Applicant must be staff of the approved and accepted education partner HELP University’s (HELP) Corporate Education Partnership Programme, who have not enrolled as students of HELP.
- Approved education partner agrees to help disseminate information on HELP and its offerings to its management team and employees on all their communication channels such as employee portals, events, social media platforms etc.
- Staff of TC must present valid staff ID upon registration/enrolment with HELP. Family members who wish to enjoy the similar rebate must also present a valid staff ID of Tan Chong (TC)
- As for students and alumni of the Tan Chong Group, a valid student ID, certificate or letter from TC is required in order to qualify for the CEDP
- The promotions and scholarship can only be used as rebates for tuition fees only, and not redeemable for cash nor transferable to other incentive or discount. Students to pay all applicable admin fees
- Full payment of the semester fee must be made payable by the applicant or TC to HELP in order to enjoy the bursary
- Applicants applying for EPF withdrawal or PTPTN loan or any other form of financial support must still adhere to the Terms & Conditions as set by HELP
- Applicant must complete the program enrolled within the stipulated duration of the program plus maximum one year beyond the stipulated period
- The relevant University / College policies will apply should the student apply to defer study, add or drop course(s), refund, withdraw or any other matters pertaining to administration
- Enrolment under CEDP can only be conducted directly through HELP University main office
- Validity of the Corporate Education Partnership is for three years commencing May 2017
- The Terms & Conditions of this CEDP are subject to change without prior notice
For more information and enquiries, kindly contact TCTECH at:
TAN CHONG EDUCATION SERVICES SDN BHD (873162-D)
Corporate Office (comprises of Tan Chong Technical Institute & Tan Chong School of Management)
21-05, Level 21, Menara Centara,
Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman,
50100 Kuala Lumpur.
www.tanchong.com.my | www.tcedu.com.my | email@example.com
TCTECH Petaling Jaya
Lot 9, Jalan Kemajuan 12/18,
46200 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
GL: +603-7954 1628
Fax: +603-7954 1627
Office: 016-339 0039
Mobile / Whatsapp: 016-332 0315 / 018-917 6568
23-C (3rd Floor), Weld Quay, 10300 Penang
GL: +604-262 5102
Fax: +604-262 5148
Mobile / Whatsapp: 016-223 0063 / 014-668 0172
TCTECH Kota Bahru
Lot 38 & 39, Kawasan MIEL, Lundang,
Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra,
15150 Kota Bahru, Kelantan.
Office: +609-747 2764
Fax: +609-744 1429
Mobile/ Whatsapp: 011-40338253
Tan Chong Education Services Sdn Bhd
Lot 12 Phase 7A, Mile 5, Bandar Nasalim, Jalan Lintas Utara,
90000 Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia.
GL: 089-464 663
Fax: 089-464 653
Mobile / Whatsapp: 014-676 0404
TAN CHONG GROUP PARTNERS WITH HELP UNIVERSITY